I bought a pair of Specialized Comp MTB Shoes to team up with my Shimano SPD PD-M520 Pedals. I particularly like the combination of the two velcro straps with the security of the third, ratcheted strap.
All-in-all a great pair of shoes. I will however have to look for a pair that are easier to get on and off for triathlons, as these are not designed for this purpose, and are difficult to get into and out of easily and quickly.
- New low profile and lighter weight M-lock SL buckle for secure closure
- Lightweight nylon sole with sturdy co-molded lugs for off-the-bike traction
- Hard molded toe kick protector
- Engineered Micromatrix upper is light, durable and supple fitting, with welded reinforcement in high wear panels
- Performance-enhancing BG contours in the outsole and footbed
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight 810g pair
R1700.00 @ Olympic Cycles