Sabrina Love Ocean Challenge is an action packed sports festival in Plettenberg Bay. It’s organised by Magnetic South (Otter Trail Run) so you know you will be in the best possible hands!
It’s the 10th Sabrina Love Ocean Challenge — come and celebrate with us!
This year’s Sabrina Ocean Challenge offers a choice of events over two days. On top of that, if you enter more than one event, you will receive a R30 discount per extra event entered!
Sabrina Store will sell beautiful Sabrina branded apparel and accessories. Discovery Wellness Screening will be available during Registration!
DAY 1: 29 December 2013 – Central Beach
- 10km Run: 06:30 (R180)
- 15km Paddle (single): 07:30 (R180)
- 15 km Paddle (double): 07:30 (R360)
- 5km Assisted (fins/boards) Ocean Swim: 09:00 at Robberg Beach End (R250)
- 5 km Ocean Swim: 08:30 at Robberg Beach End (R250)
- Fun Walk: 09:00 (R150 adults, R100 children 6-12)
DAY 2: 30 December 2013 – Kurland
- 10km Trail Run: 07:00 (R180)
- Staged Trail Duo 25km MTB, 10km Trail Run: 07:00 & 08:30 (R250)
- 6km Trail Run: 07:30 (R180)
- 25km MTB: 08:30 (R180)
- 900m Swim: 10:30 (R180)
- Kids of Steel – Swim & Run: 11:30 age: 6-12 (R100)
Registration for Online Entries will take place on 27 December at the Community Hall in Plettenberg Bay for both event days (29 & 30 of December).
If you prefer not to come to registration you have the option to have your timing chips posted to your PO Box address (will be posted before 16 December) if you register online before 15 November.
Cost: R 25 per order