Pumps are so last year. The Ryder C02 Pro Inflator is a little valve gizmo that attaches to a C02 bomb so that you can inflate your tyres.
I must admit I was extremely nervous of ever actually having to use one of these (I have a phobia of anything compressed, Cadac gas cylinders included). As a result, I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to use one to inflate my tire after fixing my first puncture on my Scott Addict.
The gas cartridges come in different sizes, and you need the larger 25g cartridges for your MTB tyres which naturally require more volume to inflate fully.
- Precision machined body and head with control knob for 100% reliability
- Compact and simple to use
- Fits Presta and Schrader valves without adaptors
I have one in each of my Topeak Saddle bags.
- Remember to always make sure the valve is closed before you attach your gas cartridge!
- Also be aware that due to some laws of physics that I cannot remember from Senior School the metal of the valve and gas cartridge becomes icy cold when the gas is discharged…
R75.00 @ Olympic Cycles