Where: Simon’s Restaurant, Groot Constantia
When: 18h45, 04, 11 & 18 September 2013
Distance: 8km | 5.5km
Cost: R100 | R80
Facebook: Mountain Runner Events
Nestled in the fertile Constantia Valley lies Groot Constantia Estate, a 300 year old wine estate. The perfect venue to stage a night trail run series. You will get the chance to weave your way up, down and through vineyards with just a headlamp, the moonlight and the sounds of the friendly chatter of fellow runners. Making the whole night running experience an unforgettable one. Simon’s Restaurant will host the series and provides the ideal venue to enjoy the fantastic Groot Constantia wine tasting, awesome Gourmet burgers and a cosy fireplace.
Bring a friend or the whole family, your headlamp and join us for some night-time fun through the vineyards. Afterwards join us at the bar for some delicious grub, a beer and some awesome lucky draw prizes. Night time running is an experience you should all try at least once!
- If you participate on all three dates you will receive a 10% discount on your entry fee for the three races you enter
- Free Merrell Peak Caps for the first 200 people to enter for two or more races
- Race entries are limited to 275 entrants per date, so hurry and enter
- Lucky draws at each of the events
- Black Diamond headlamps will be on sale on the night
- entries at www.entrytickets.co.za will open on Monday 15th July at 09h00