The K-Way Panorama dome-tent is a great choice for weekend camping. Reflective guy ropes prevent nasty night-time accidents, while mosquito netting provides protection from unwelcome insects.
I have a bright orange one that has been on many trips to Beaverlac, and a few outings to Rocking the Daisies. It is a well thought out tent that is easy to pitch even if you are on your own. It is fairly spacious, and accommodates two people plus loads of gear with ease. The vestibules also add space for storing loads of gear.
It comes with a set of tent-pegs, but I have bought additional, sturdier anchor pegs.
- Size: (75+220+75) x 245 x 125cm
- Packed weight: 5.2kg
- Total Weight: 5.8kg
- Waterhead: 1500mm (on siliconised flysheet)
- 3 x collapsible fibreglass poles
- mosquito netting
- Tape-sealed seams on fly and groundsheet
- 2 vestibules
- Nylon bath tub groundsheet
- Reflective guy ropes
- YKK zippers used exclusively
Cape Union Mart also stocks a very similar 2 person version, the K-Way Solitude, for R799.00
R999.00 @ Cape Union Mart